Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CANCELLATION UPDATE: CADET ACTIVITIES AND SUMMER TRAINING CANCELLED UNTIL 31 AUG 2020

Good afternoon all, 

By now, some of you have seen the message posted on the Cadets Canada Facebook page that all remaining cadet activities and summer training have now been cancelled.  I know that this is very disappointing news for everyone, myself and my staff included, but completely understandable given our current situation.   

I will be holding a virtual meeting for parents (and a separate one for cadets) to answer any questions or concerns you may have, once I have received my briefing from my chain of command.  This meeting will also outline the steps we are taking to keep all the cadets engaged and how they can move forward without loosing interest in the program.  

Thank you for your continued support, patience, and understanding during these challenging times.  Together, we will get through this and come out better on the other side.  In the meantime, stay healthy and watch our website and check your email for further updates!

Maj Julie Sun
Commanding Officer
2137 Calgary Highlanders RCACC

Here is the link to the CANCDTGEN:  CANCDTGEN 015/20

No comments:

Post a Comment